Goals of the Congress:
- An exchange of research results and practical successes between leading psychologists, psychotherapists and doctors from Europe, America, Asia and Australia to encourage further
theoretical and practical development of pre- and perinatal psychology and medicine.
- To familiarize ourselves with the accumulated research data, and to clarify the role of pre-
and perinatal psychology in the development of related disciplines, for its wider professional
and public appreciation.
- Building-up a social and psychological climate in society by preparing optimal conditions
for the prenatal physical and mental development of children, that will ultimately contribute to:
• preservation and improvement of our global gene-fund;
• future human generations more fully achieving their genetic potential; and
• the solution of urgent demographic problems suffered by some countries.
- The opportunity for Congress participants to acquaint themselves with the healing
of prenatal traumas by leading psychotherapists, and their prevention by psychological
support throughout pregnancy, and advanced delivery practices and postpartum care.
Moscow and the Congress organizers are
glad to ensure that you have the most pleasant impressions
from your stay in Russia, provide you with sufficient
comfort and security!